Don't Come to Church!
That’s right, don’t come to church this Sunday!
Instead, go to the beach, the lake, or the golf course.
That’s right, we’re encouraging you to use this time to invest in friends, family, neighbors, or co-workers who do not seem to be in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Here are some suggestions:
- You could invite them to your house for brunch.
- Have a backyard cookout or pool party.
- Head to the beach, lake, zoo, or playground together.
- Play a round of golf (lots of people talk about God there).
- Play tennis, go on a bike ride, or see a Sunday matinée.
- Have them over for “cropping.”
No limits! Just invest in someone. Pray for them. Ask them questions. Learn their story. Live out your faith.
Please don’t use this Sunday to hang out with other Christians, visit another church, do something with your community group, or simply skip town. You have been strategically placed on location in the lives of family, neighbors and co-workers. Don’t lose your saltiness!
Oh, and if you do show up at UNF, you might find yourself in the middle of a dance recital for elementary girls. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
We’ll see you right back here on April 5 for Palm Sunday!.