Build a House With Us!
We've been blown away by the generosity of those who call Access Church “home.” Your generosity has allowed us to partner with several local St. Johns County churches to build a house with Habitat for Humanity of St. Johns County.
- Meet on site at 7:45am for the morning greeting and safety talk.
- Build site: 813 Broach St.
- Each build day is 8:00am-3:00pm with a snack break at 10:00am and a lunch break at 12:00pm.
- We have a range of projects with no experience required.
- All necessary demonstrations, materials, and tools are provided.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable work clothes. T-shirts are provided.
- Bring your own lunch and a reusable water bottle to fill. We will provide water in a beverage cooler dispenser, ice, and snacks.
- Bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
Questions? Contact Ronda.
Take a Trip. Change a Life.
When people engage in service, life change happens—for those serving, for the people they serve, and for those who see them choosing to give their time to help others.
Each year we take a trip to Costa Rica to serve with 6:8 Ministries, a local organization in Jacksonville. Interested in joining us July 10-17, 2021? Complete the interest form below to receive more information.
What is GlobalX?
GlobalX is Access Church’s international serving division. Our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by serving our international community.
We believe when people engage in service, it leads to life change. So we created GlobalX trips for people to serve together in various locations around the world. Our belief is that, as people choose to serve the impact of that service will change lives.
Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 1 Timothy 6:18
Be Rich is one of our favorite times of the year at Access! It’s our annual holiday giving-and-serving campaign. It started in 2007, and it’s a joint campaign with North Point Ministries and all the North Point Strategic Partners. Be Rich includes three specific opportunities: Give, Serve, and Love.
Our Be Rich partners are:
- The Homeless Coalition in St. Johns County
- Habitat for Humanity in St. Johns County
- Hugs Across the County in St. Johns County
- Liberty Pines Academy in St. Johns County
- Crookshank Elementary School in St. Johns County
- Seamark Ranch in Clay County
- Foster Closet in Jacksonville
- The Sanctuary on 8th Street in Jacksonville