Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 1 Timothy 6:18
Be Rich is one of our favorite times of the year at Access! It’s our annual holiday giving-and-serving campaign. It started in 2007, and it’s a joint campaign with North Point Ministries and all the North Point Strategic Partners. Be Rich includes three specific opportunities: Give, Serve, and Love.
Our Be Rich partners are:
- The Homeless Coalition in St. Johns County
- Habitat for Humanity in St. Johns County
- Hugs Across the County in St. Johns County
- Liberty Pines Academy in St. Johns County
- Crookshank Elementary School in St. Johns County
- Seamark Ranch in Clay County
- Foster Closet in Jacksonville
- The Sanctuary on 8th Street in Jacksonville
Take a Trip. Change a Life.
When people engage in service, life change happens—for those serving, for the people they serve, and for those who see them choosing to give their time to help others.
Each year we take a trip to Costa Rica to serve with 6:8 Ministries, a local organization in Jacksonville. Interested in joining us June 6-12, 2022? Complete the interest form below to receive more information.
What is GlobalX?
GlobalX is Access Church’s international serving division. Our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by serving our international community.
We believe when people engage in service, it leads to life change. So we created GlobalX trips for people to serve together in various locations around the world. Our belief is that, as people choose to serve the impact of that service will change lives.
Build a House With Us!
We have been blown away by the generosity of those who call Access Church “home.” Your generosity has allowed us to partner with Habitat for Humanity of St. Johns County. This is an exciting opportunity for us to give back to the community, and we would love for you to join us. If you are at least 16 years old and interested in signing up for one of our designated build days, please register today!
Each build day can accommodate 10 Access volunteers. Each build day is 8:00am-3:00pm. Our build dates are Saturdays, October 9, 16 & 23.
All volunteers MUST register at least 24 hours before the build.
- Meet on site at 7:45am for the morning greeting and safety talk.
- Build site: 849 Broach St.
- Each build day is 8:00am-3:00pm with a snack break at 10:00am and a lunch break at 12:00pm.
- We have a range of projects with no experience required.
- All necessary demonstrations, materials, and tools are provided.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable work clothes.
- Bring your own lunch, snack, and a reusable water bottle. We will provide water in a beverage cooler dispenser and ice.
- Bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
Questions? Contact Ronda.