Five Faith Catalysts
Did you know we believe there are five primary catalysts God uses to grow our faith? It’s our responsibility as a church to create environments where God can grow our faith in these five ways.
- Pivotal Circumstances—Unexpected events that come our way that may be divine opportunities
- Personal Ministry—The relationship between our faith and our service of others
- Practical Teaching—Learning biblical principles and applying them in our lives
- Providential Relationships—People who play significant roles along the way in our faith story
- Private Disciplines—God uses systematic prayer, Bible study, and generosity to grow our confidence in Him.