Labor Day Retreat
The Singles Labor Day Retreat is an amazing way for singles to have a blast at the beach in beautiful Destin, Florida, while connecting with each other and being challenged spiritually. It’s a weekend of amazing friendships, awesome worship, inspiring teaching, and thought-provoking discussions. It’s attended each year by more than 1,000 singles from the southeast.
This year’s retreat is September 4–7 and will focus on the topic of “dateability.” There are few things in our lives more exciting, more confusing, and more complex than dating. We often have more questions about dating than we have answers. Questions like:
- Does God care about who you date? What about how you date?
- How does your past affect your present realities and future dreams?
- What about sex?
- Will I always be single?
- How do I know if they are right for me?
- How do I know if I’m right for someone else?
There will be multiple communicators from the North Point staff to help navigate this topic.
Worship throughout the weekend will be led by The North Point Band.
Whether you prefer to connect during one of the late-night environments, during a sports tournament, or while hanging out on the beach, there are plenty of opportunities to connect throughout the weekend.
And, at only $300, there’s not a better way to spend your Labor Day weekend!
What to do now?
- Sign up for more info by sending an email.
- Attend a short information meeting July 19 right after our 10:30am service.
- Learn more about costs and register online over here.
- Stop by the Info Table in the lobby on Sunday morning and ask questions.