New Leaders Getting Plugged IN!
It’s always great to see new folks getting plugged in. Strategic service allows you to not only further the mission of the organization, but connect to others and honor God with your time. Just in the past few weeks:
- 10 people started on Host Team, greeting us and making everyone feel welcomed at Access!
- 7 new people have decided to invest in the lives of elementary students by helping create an irresistible UpStreet!
- 7 more people will create environments out of thin air (and versa panel) once a month on the Environment Team!
- 8 people have begun loving on babies and pre-schoolers in Waumba Land and teaching them from their first steps that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
- 4 more signed up to invest in the lives of the kids of volunteers—while we’re serving! How great is that?
There are even more volunteers “on deck,” getting the training to step in and serve in these areas and more. We are so grateful to all of you who are getting involved!
Feeling left out? There’s still time to jump in before the fall season is underway! Click here to email Zoie right now!