Phase 1 - July 26, August 2 & 9
Our service will be streamed live online at 10:30am and available on demand afterward. Content for kids and teens will be provided online.
Volunteers are invited to attend the 10:30am service in person at Liberty Pines. We'll worship together and prepare for our public restart. Family Ministry environments (preschool through high school) will not be open.
Phase 2 - August 16 Restart
All attenders and guests are invited back to our in-person service at Liberty Pines! For this first week, we'll have one service at 10:30am. Family Ministry environments (preschool through high school) will be open!
If one service doesn’t allow us adequate space to socially distance, we’ll add a 9:00am service the following Sunday. We fully expect to be back to two services soon, especially once school starts.
For those who are not comfortable attending in person, our service will be streamed live online at 10:30am and available on demand afterward. Content for kids and teens will also be provided online.
Guidelines for Restarting
We want to protect the vulnerable population and resuming healthy lifestyles. Some of the guidelines we’ll follow as we open are:
- Please don’t attend if you’re feeling unwell in any way.
- If anyone begins to feel unwell during the service, we ask they go home immediately.
- Please don’t attend if doing so will make you feel unsafe.
- Staff & volunteers will be asked to wear a face mask unless they are on stage.
- Attenders will be asked to either submit to a temperature check or wear a face mask. (All students must enter through the front.)
- Bioprotect hand sanitizing stations are strategically placed throughout the facility. Bioprotect provides a protective barrier on skin that lasts up to six hours without being reapplied.
- Please socially distance wherever possible.
- Please allow at least three empty chairs between family units in the auditorium.
- We will not serve coffee.
Our Sanitizing Protocols
All surfaces in our environments will be thoroughly cleaned before, during, and after each service using the "Pure Cleaning" triple protection process.
- Cleaning with a multi-surface cleaner to break down germs and bacteria.
- Disinfecting with CDC-approved PUREmist®, a hospital-grade disinfectant spray.
- Protecting surfaces with an antimicrobial barrier. This is a biostatic protective layer that inhibits the growth of microorganisms.