- I invited a couple and their 3 kids. I have known him for some time and they moved to Jax a couple of years ago and have been struggling to find a church home. Because of their struggles in finding a church, they have not been attending consistently that I know of. Well, when I saw him driving out after the service, he rolled down his window and yelled, “See you March 18th!”
- We invited a non-churched engaged couple to the service. I’ve known both of them for five years and never really expected to see them in church. They had big smiles on their face afterwards and told me that they would love to come back next time.
- And, overheard from kids meeting their parents after UpStreet,
- “This is the best church! Can we start coming here?”
- “I loved my small group leader. They were really cool!”
- From Scott Tanksley, part of the North Point team, “Fantastic job Sunday night! One of the most enjoyable launches I’ve been to. You and Stephanie did a great job with the welcome. Very warm and approachable. The look and feel were great. Sound will get figured out. Great that it was packed and seating was limited. Creates buzz that it’s a happening place. Very cool to see so many of the core team waving flags in the parking lot. Testament to their hearts and the caliber of people they are.”
What’s your story? Share it here!